Terms & Conditions
DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
MALA & BUNGA LTD will not pass on your email address to third party brands/companies for marketing use.
We respect your privacy and strive to protect it.
We may run promotions or put items on sale from time to time.
We understand that you might have purchased a product recently that has now been reduced in price. Whilst we cannot refund you the price difference, we are happy for you to send back the original items in the original unworn condition with tags attached for a full refund and make the purchase again to take advantage of the offer as long it is within the 14 days (UK) & 28 (EUROPE) days returns period.
This excludes purchases for earrings for hygienic purposes.
Please be aware that any promotional codes are not valid for any sale item.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business, your information may be disclosed to the new owner
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To reduce the risk of fraud.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.